Pages

Maui's Blog Sale

Few items I have for sale. Most of the brand new items are the stuff that are for sale on Multiply. Decided to post them here as well, cause im pretty sure you fellow makeup junkies will appreciate them more hehehe :D

Please help me save up for school expenses LOL and to help me rid of temptation. I had to store these babies away from my sight cause I get so tempted to use them for myself! HAHAHA. Will be posting more stuff soon, so please check back :D


Payment via GCASH or BPI Family Bank Deposit. Shipping via Xend. For those who are interested please leave a comment, send me an email (sooo_sheee@yahoo.com), leave me a message ym: sooo_sheee or text me 09165938149.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Etiam placerat

Datos personales

My photo
Professional Makeup Artist specializing in Television, Weddings and Events.
Powered by Blogger.